Somewhere between Better and Best!


Related imageStanding on the terrace, looking at the glowing moon
I can feel the strong breeze and see the unbounded sky
but in the back of my mind, I am in a different world
where I see myself not as
a companion or a competitor
a servant or a ruler
a struggler or an achiever
but as a better human being

who has the courage to lose the sight of the shore to explore the new oceans
who is powerful enough to make this planet a paradise where utopia is not merely a fiction but a reality
who can experience all the wonders of this universe without any magical powers
who can fly beyond the imaginations of mind where time is not a constraint to cherish the amazing moments
who never craves to be the best because that restrain my boundaries

I want to be somewhere between Better and Best
always rising and shining like a phoenix from the ashes of shattered dreams
my zeal for excellence will continue
Today, Tomorrow and Forever!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts